Many people struggle to access the MyCCP login portal.
Are you facing the challenge of logging into the MyCCP portal? You have come to the right place. In this login guide, you will learn how to sign-in to the MyCCP login portal.
Suppose you are a student at Community College of Philadelphia.
In that case, it is most important to note you need to know how to log to the portal to access vital information and academic resources.
See also: Ccar Paragon Login Guide.
Requirements To Sign-In To Your MyCCP Account
To sign-in to your MyCCP login portal, you need to meet these essential requirements:
- Mobile phone or Computer internet connected
- Know MyCCP official website
Those are the things you will need for signing in to your MyCCP login portal.
Steps To Sign-in To The MyCCP Login Portal
The process to sign-in to the MyCCP login portal is straightforward if you have all the requirements.
Here are steps you need to follow to login to MyCCP account online:
- The first thing is to open your mobile phone or computer browser.
- Type in the MyCCP log in URL or follow this link https://myccp.ccp.edu/.
- You will see the main log in option, but first, you need to input your username and password to log in.
- If it is the very first time of accessing the MyCCP login portal, click the “first time user or password retrieval” option.
- You will therefore be redirected to an entirely new page with guidance on exactly what you need to do.
- However, if you have your MyCCP username and password with you, then you should click the “login” option.
That is how easy it is to log in to your MyCCP account.
Read also: ING Direct Online Banking Login.
How You Should Reset/Change MyCCP Login Password If Forgotten
Now, suppose you forgot your account password or username, you should worry not because you can actually retrieve those details.
If you want to recover your MyCCP password, then you must follow the necessary steps below:
- Visit the MyCCP login page.
- Click the “reset password” option right on the login page.
- After getting to the sign-in page, you should be prompted to enter the email address you used during account registration, then click Next.
- If the login email address you entered is correct, then you will receive an email and follow the prompts to reset the password.
- When you don’t remember the username you used to register, here are steps to follow and reset it.
- Visit the MyCCP website.
- You will therefore be required to enter the original email address you used when registering for the MyCCP account.
- You should then receive an email in your inbox.
- You need to open it and follow the prompts.
Those are actually the fundamental steps you need to follow to recover your MyCCP login password.
Who Should You Contact If You Can’t Log In To Community College Of Philadelphia Account
In case you can’t log in to your MyCCP portal, then you need to contact Student4ITSupport through 215.496.6000.
Recommended reading: How To Sign-In To UCC Account Online.
What Can You Use The MyCCP Portal For
Some of the uses of the MyCCP portal include the following:
1. Sign-on to Webadvisor
2. Access student Planning and Canvas
3. Course registration
4. Receive Updates from faculty and the College
5. Access course work
6. Know your class schedule
7. Pay tuition and other bills
That is all you need to know about how to login to your MyCCP login portal and access everything in your Community College of Philadelphia account.
This Login Guide https://loginspage.com/myccp-login-portal/ Was Last Updated on June 1, 2021 by Logins Page