In today’s guide, we will guide you on how to access the Sunyani Technical University (STU) student login portal.
Most Ghanaian students struggle to sign-in to their accounts online. Because of that, we have created this guide to show you exactly how to sign-in to the Sunyani Technical University student portal.
In most cases, the process is very straightforward.
However, some tertiary students still find it challenging to access their accounts.
This is not only limited to just Sunyani Technical University (STU).
I can say it runs through most tertiary institutions in Ghana.
You may like this also: Accra Technica University (ATU) Student Portal.
What Are The Requirements To Access The Sunyani Technical University Student Login Portal
If you want to sign-in to the Sunyani Technical University (STU) student portal, then here are the basic things you will need:
- Internet connection
- Sunyani Technical University Account
- Internet-enabled device (phone, laptop)
Those are the main things you will need to sign-in to your Sunyani technical University account online.
See also: Ultimate Guide To UCC Student Login.
Steps To Login To Sunyani Technical University (STU) Student Portal
You need to follow the basic steps below to sign-in to the Sunyani Technical University student login portal:
1. Go to the Sunyani Technical University student login portal here: https://www.stu.edu.gh/bkapps/pages/students/.
2. Enter your Index Number
3. Next, type in your Password
4. Ensure you have entered the correct login details.
5. Now, click on “Login” to access your account.
6. If the details you entered are correct you should be taken to your dashboard instantly.
7. For Fresh Students, you must enter your admission number.
8. For continuous students, you should enter your index number.
9. In the password section, fresh students are advised to leave it blank.
10. However, continuous students will have to enter their password before they can access the STU student account.
That is how to sign-in to the Sunyani Technical University (STU) student login portal.
Recommended reading: RGPV University Portal Guide.
STU Admission Portal
For newly admitted students, you need to sign-in to the University’s admission portal to continue with the registration process.
But before you log in to the admission portal, you first need to register.
You do so by going to the Sunyani Technical University Admission portal.
When you get to the page, enter your STU Serial Number and PIN Code.
After logging in to the admission portal, select your program of choice.
Upload your passport picture and any other relevant document.
Provide any other details that are required.
Finally, submit the application form and print it out and save it as a PDF.
By the way, you can find the Sunyani Technical University admission list on their website.
Recommended guide: TTU Student Account Sign-In Guide.
Who To Contact If You Cannot Access Your STU Account
In most cases, you should be able to login to the Sunyani Technical University (STU) Student portal.
However, there may be few instances where you may find challenges with signing in to your student account online.
In that case, you definitely need to contact your school’s IT department for help.
Here is the list of contact numbers of the Sunyani Technical University that you can call if you need any assistance:
If you need any help with admission or anything related to academics, you can call any of the phone numbers listed above.
That is, essentially, all you need to know about the Sunyani Technical University student (STU) login portal.
Check our latest guides here: