Are you facing login problems with the SRM Student login portal? Here in this guide, we shall give you the full guidelines for logging into the SRM Student account online without hustle.
Many students of SRM usually send us messages seeking how they can sign into their student account online, and today we are here with the most straightforward procedure to sign-in.
However, the most thrilling thing about the SRM Student portal is that it is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.
That means it is available at all times, and you can log in whenever you want.
We implore you to pay attention to whatever we have stated in this guide and follow it precisely.
The SRM Student login page can be accessed on any internet-accessible device, so you need a device and your login credentials to sign in.
Once you have signed into your SRM account, you can access your academic performance information, regular timetable, credits you have earned, and financial information, all in your SRMIST account at any time.
Let’s see the things you require to log into your SRM student portal.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Login To SRM Student Account Online
To successfully access the SRM Student portal, here are the things you need to login:
- SRM Student ID
- Your SRM registration number
- Your date of birth.
- Internet-enabled device.
Those are the actual things you need to sign into the SRM Student account online.
Now, let’s see how you can log in to your SRMIST account.
Steps To Login To SRM Student Account Online
To successfully log in to the SRM Student account online, follow these steps:
1. Visit the SRM student login portal here: https://erpsrm.com/srmhonline/students/loginManager/youLogin.jsp
2. In the first box, enter your SRM Student ID or Registration number.
3. If it’s your first time logging in, enter your birth date in the next box as your password.
Note it must follow as day, month, and year. Suppose your date of birth is 19/02/2020. You will enter it as 19022020.
Also, if you are a registered user, you can enter your password.
4. Now, click on ‘Login” to sign in to your SRM account.
5. You will be logged into your SRM student account immediately if the login details are correct.
That is how you can sign in to your SRM student portal online.
How To Reset Or Recover Your SRM Student Account Password
Sometimes you may have issues logging into your account due to technical challenges or wrong password entry.
One of the recommended ways to resolve login problems with your SRM Students portal is to reset your password.
If you want to reset your SRM Student account password, follow these steps:
- Go to the SRM Student login page.
- Scroll down to below the login tab. You will see “Forgot password.”
- Click on “Forgot password.”
- On the next page, you are required to enter the email address you used to register your SRM Student account.
- Enter your email address in the “Email id” box.
- Now, click on “Send.”
- You will receive an email instantly from SRM with instructions to reset your password.
- Follow the right instructions in the email to recover your SRM account password.
- After you have successfully changed your SRM Student account password, log in to see it works.
What To Do If You Can’t Sign In To The Student Portal
If you are having login problems with your SRM Student login portal, you should contact the administration for directions to resolve the issue.
You can reach SRM administration on the phone, live chat online, and through social media.
Here is the contact number of SRM University: 1800 180 1216
You can chat with SRM via WhatsApp on this number: +91 88160 33306
Also, you can get in touch with SRM through social media. Below are the official social media pages for SRM University:
You can visit the SRM University main website to chat with them live. Click here: https://www.srmuniversity.ac.in/.
That is all you need to know about how to login into the SRM student login portal.
This Login Guide https://loginspage.com/how-to-login-to-srm-student-login-portal/ Was Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by Logins Page