Most students wonder how to log in to the UCC student login portal, and that is the primary purpose of today’s guide.
Are you studying at the University of Cape Coast (UCC), and find it hard to login into the university portal?
Worry no more; we have this guide to help you learn how to log in to the UCC student login portal.
The University of Cape Coast (UCC) student login page is meant for prospective and formal students to perform academic actions like fee payment, course registration, check results, view the academic calendar, etc.
So, it is highly essential to know how to log in to the portal.
Here is everything you need to know.
See also: MyCCP Portal Login Guide.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Login To Your University Of Cape Coast Student Account
Before trying to log into the UCC log portal, you need the following:
- Created a student Portal account with UCC
- Have a mobile phone or laptop and connected to the Internet
- UCC student registration number
- Know the password.
- UCC URL to the login page
Those are the primary things you will need to sign-in to your student account.
Steps To Sign-In To The UCC Student Login Portal
If you have all the basic login requirements, then you can proceed to log in.
These are the steps to take to log in to your UCC student account:
- The first step is to visit the UCC official website https://portal.ucc.edu.gh/reset/login.php or https://portal.ucc.edu.gh/.
- After the visiting site on the right side will see where to enter the login details
- Enter your student registration number (the number issued during admission to the university)
- Next, enter the password to sign up. In most cases, it is your ID number.
- Click log in
- If you have entered the correct detail, you will be logged into the portal without any challenge.
That is how to sign-in to your account.
Recommended reading: ING Direct Login Guide.
How To Reset Or Change Your University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Student Password If Forgotten
If it happens, you don’t remember your password, you have no way to log to the UCC portal, and the only way is to reset the pin.
There is one way to get a new pin and here are the steps you need to take;
1. Visit the UCC student login portal by clicking here
2. On the right hand up you will “forgot password resent here” option and click the button
3. You will therefore be taken to a new login page where you will reset the password
4. The first thing you will need to enter your student registration number
5. Then you will either choose Email or mobile number for verification
6. If you choose the mobile phone option, the code will be on the phone for verification
7. If you choose the email recovery option, an email will be sent to your inbox, and you click to reset your password
8. Then you will be redirected to the UCC student portal login page
9. The last thing to do is click the submit button, and you will reset the password
Those are the simple steps to follow to recover your UCC student login password.
Related article: Ccar Paragon Login.
Who Should You Contact If You Cannot Access The UCC Student Login Portal?
If you have your login details correct but unable to log to the UCC student portal, you need to contact the System support call MIS office by dialing: 054-5802-062 or 0545801203.
Recommended article: UEW Login Portal Guide.
That is all you need to know about how to sign-in to your University of Cape Coast student account online.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
This Login Guide https://loginspage.com/ucc-student-login-portal/ Was Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by Logins Page