Are you also struggling with the UEW student portal login? We got you covered in this guide as we show you how to access the University of Education student login page.
One of the major technological changes the University of Education, Winneba (UEW), has made is the introduction of Online Sign-In portals for students.
Currently, students don’t use the traditional way to register courses and do a whole lot of academic stuff
as everything is easily accessible online.
This article contains a comprehensive guide for all students of the University of Education, Winneba, and
it will help them to access their various student’s accounts easily.
Check this guide: How To Login To UCC Student Account.
Requirements To Sign-In To The OSIS Student Information Portal
Below is the main requirement you will need to login to your UEW student’s portal.
- UEW Student Portal account
- An internet-accessible device (Mobile phone or laptop)
- UEW Student username (normally known as a student ID)
- Login URL (http://sip.uew.edu.gh/)
Those are the main requirements for logging in to your UEW student portal.
Read also: ING Direct Login Guide.
Steps To Login To Your UEW Student’s Portal
To log in to your UEW student portal, you need to follow the steps below:
- Visit the URL: www.sip.uew.edu.gh.
- You would then be required to enter your credentials (username and password)
- After entering your credentials, you are then required to click on the login tab.
- NB: You can check the Remember me box if you are using a personal device.
Those are the basics steps to follow to log in to your student account online.
See also: MyCCP Portal login Guide.
How To Reset/Change Your UEW OSIS Student Login Portal Password
Should there be an instance where you forgot your password, don’t freak out as there is a simple way,
You can easily recover your password on the student login page using the URL: http://www.sip.uew.edu.gh.
On that page, you would see the “forgot your password” section.
Click on the forgot your password.
A new webpage will open for you.
One the page that opens, you need to enter your username.
Then click on the submit button below to change your UEW student login password.
After submission, a procedure to change your password will be submitted to your mail.
Finally, follow the link in your mail to change your password.
That is how easy you can change your UEW student portal login password.
Recommended reading: How To Login To Ccar Paragon Account.
What To Do If You Can’t Log-in Or Change Your Password
One problem that can arise is a student not being able to login or change his or her password.
There is still a way to do this either via online or the student visiting the University’s Information Systems department for assistance.
For the online process, you need to visit the university’s main website (www.uew.edu.gh).
Scroll to the footer section and click on the mail tab.
A form will then appear for you to type in the challenge you are facing, and a prompt response will be
That is all you need to know about the UEW student login portal.
Here is a list of other useful articles:
- Airblue Agent Login Guide – Steps To Sign-In Your Airblue Agent Account
- Chymall Login Guide – Steps To Sign-In To Chymall Or Sairui Account
- ATB Business Account Login Guide – Steps To Sign-In To ATB Business Portal
- Evite Account Login Guide – Follow These Steps To Sign-In To Evite Account Now
- ATB Investor Connect Login Guide – Follow These Steps To Sign-In To ATB Investor Portal
- Walmart Credit Card Login Guide – Simple Steps to Sign-In To Walmart Credit Card Account
- Crowd1 Login Guide – Follow These Steps To Sign-In To Crowd1 Account
- Herbalife Login Guide – Steps To Sign-In & Access MyHerbalife Account