We welcome you one again to another Walmart login guide. In today’s guide, we will show you how you access the Walmart Credit Card login.
However, with Walmart Credit Card sign-in details, you can make purchases in Walmart store and access rewards, discounts, and many purchases you make with your card.
Initially, Walmart Credit Card was issued by Synchrony, but now Capital one has taken over Walmart Credit Card.
As we said earlier, we will give you all the guidelines you need to escape challenges in logging into your Walmart Credit Card account.
Before we can proceed, let us see what you need to log in.
See also: Crowd1 Login Guide.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Access Walmart Credit Card Login
These are the thing you need to access your account:
- Capital one account
Read here to see how you can log in if you have all the requirements above.
Steps To Log Into Your Walmart Credit Card Account
These are the simple steps to follow if you want to log into your Walmart Credit Card account:
1. Open your web browser on your phone or computer and go to the Walmart Credit Card login portal here: https://walmart.capitalone.com/
2. Click on “Sign in“.
3. On the next page, insert your “Username” in the first box.
4. Next, type in your Walmart credit card account login “Password“.
5. Check if you have entered the precise details.
6. Now, click on the “Sign in” button.
7. You will be logged into your Walmart Credit Card account if you entered the right credentials.
Those are the basic steps you need to follow to sign-in to your Walmart Credit card account online.
Recommended reading: MyCCP Sign-In Guide.
How To Reset/Change Your Walmart Credit Card Account Password
- If you have forgotten your Walmart Credit Card account password, follow the steps below to reset it:
Go to the Walmart Credit Card login page.
- Below the “Sign in” button, click on “Forgot password“.
- On the next page, enter your “Last Name“.
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- Set up your Date of birth.
- Click on “Find Me” to verify it is you, the owner of the account.
- Kindly follow the simple directions on the next page to continue resetting your Walmart Credit Card password.
- Once you have fortunately changed your account password, log in to check if it is working properly.
That is how you can change your Walmart Credit Card account password.
Check this: ING Direct Sign-In Guide.
How To Recover Your Account Username When You Forget It
If you have forgotten your account username and having login problems, follow the procedures below to recover your username:
1. Visit the Walmart Credit Card login portal.
2. Click on “Forgot Username“.
3. Enter your Last name.
4. Choose your Date of birth.
5. Click on “Find Me” to verify your account.
6. Carefully follow the precise instructions in the next section to recover your username.
That is how you can recover your Walmart Credit Card login username.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
This Login Guide https://loginspage.com/walmart-credit-card-login-guide/ Was Last Updated on March 19, 2022 by Logins Page