Are you struggling to log in to your Canada Revenue Agency account? Here in today’s login guide, we will show you how you can easily log in to the My CRA account within minutes.
My CRA Account Login is a secured web portal that allows Canadian residents to assess their personal income tax information and benefit online. Also, it helps you to manage your tax activities online.
However, there are three ways you can access My account, including Sign-in partner login, CRA login, and BC Services Card login.
In this article, we shall focus on logging into My Account group CRA login.
Before we proceed, let’s see what you require to sign in.
See also: Walmart Credit Card Login Guide.
Requirements To Log Into Canada Revenue Agency Account
Below are the things you need to if you want to log into My CRA Account:
- Sign up for a Canada Revenue Agency account
- CRA User ID
- Secured login password
Those are what you need to log in to your Canada Revenue Agency account.
Related article: Crowd1 Login Portal.
How To Sign Into My Account Using CRA Login Portal
Here are the simplest procedures to follow if you want to log into My CRA account:
1. Open your browser and visit the Canada Revenue Agency login portal here: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/cra-login-services.html.
2.You will be presented with three services, including My Account, My Bussiness Account, and Report a Client.
4. Click on “My Account“.
4. Scroll down and click on “CRA login“.
5. Enter your Canada Revenue Agency User ID
6. Key in your Password.
7. Make sure you have entered the right lane phone details.
8. Now, click on “Login“.
9. You will be logged in within seconds if you entered the right details.
That is how you log into your CRA account.
Check this also: MyHerbalife Sign-In Guide.
How To Reset Or Change My CRA Account Password
It is normal, and sometimes you may forget your Password. When that happens, it makes it difficult to access your account, and the only option is to reset your password.
The following are the exact steps you must follow to reset My CRA Account password:
- Go to the My CRA account login page.
- Find the forgot Password below the login box.
- Click on “forgot your password“.
- On the next page, enter your Canada Revenue Agency login User ID.
- Now, click on “Next” to continue resetting your password.
- Note, you can change your Password if you give the right answers to all the security questions provided.
- After you have reset your CRA login password, you must log in to verify it works.
That is how to reset My CRA Account sign-in password.
Recommended reading: UEW Student Portal Guide.
How To Recover Or Change CRA My Account User ID When You Forget It
Often, many people forget their User ID, making it impossible for them to sign in to their account.
It is nothing to worry about when you forget your Canada Revenue Agency account User ID, as you can recover it in few simple steps.
Below are the basic steps to follow if you want to recover or change your CRA account User ID:
1. Visit My CRA Account Login portal.
2. Below the first box, click on “Forgot your User ID“.
3. Follow the instructions on the next page to recover your CRA account User ID.
4. After you have recovered your User ID, make sure you log in to see if it works.
Those are the basic steps to recover your Canada Revenue Agency account User ID.
What Is My CRA Account Number
Your CRA business number (BN) is the nine (9) digit number that the Canada Revenue Agency assigns to your business or organization for taxes related to your business in Canada.
If you want to find your CRA business number, then it is the first 9-digit number of your CRA account number.
For example, if your account number is 012345678AC9012, then your CRA business number (BN) is 012345678.
The next two (2) digits of your account number (AC) is the Government Program.
Finally, the last four (4) digits (9012) represent the Specific Government Account.
That is how to find your CRA account number.
That is all you need to know about the CRA login guide.
Here is the list of the latest articles: