In today’s guide, we will guide you on how to access the All Nations University (ANUC) student login portal. Most Ghanaian students struggle to sign-in to their accounts online.
Because of that, we have created this guide to show you exactly how to sign-in to the All Nations University Koforidua student portal.
I most cases, the process is very straightforward.
However, some tertiary students still find it challenging to access their accounts.
This is not only limited to just All Nations University Koforidua.
I can say it runs through most tertiary institutions in Ghana.
See also: Accra Technical University Student Sign-In Guide.
Requirements To Access The ANUC Student Login Portal
If you want to sign-in to the All Nations University student portal, then here are the basic things you will need:
- Internet connection
- All Nations University Account
- Student Username
- ANUC Password
- Internet-enabled device (phone, laptop)
Those are the main things you will need to sign-in to your All Nations University account online.
Check this also: STU Account Sign-In Portal.
Steps To Login To All Nations University College (ANUC) Student Portal
You need to follow the basic steps below to sign-in to the All Nations University student login portal:
1. Go to the University website here https://anu.edu.gh/.
2. Locate the link to the student portal (CMS Login).
3. Alternatively, you can click on the direct link provided here https://cmsanuc.org/login.aspx.
4. When you locate the ANUC student login tab, click on it.
5. You will be taken to the page where you can log in to the student account.
6. Make sure you have your All Nations University (ANUC) student account details.
7. Enter your student login details.
8. These are the ANUC username and password.
9. After that, click on the “Login” button to access your account.
10. Finally, you will be taken to your student dashboard.
That is how to sign-in to the All Nations University (ANUC) student login portal.
Recommended reading: How To Sign-In To Takoradi Technical University Student Account.
What To Do If You (Student) Cannot Access CMS Login Account
In most cases, you should be able to login into the All Nations University College (ANUC) Student portal.
However, there may be instances where you may find challenges with signing in to your student account online.
In that case, you definitely need to contact the All Nations University IT department for help.
Check also: Crowd1 Account Login.
ANUC Result Checking Portal
For continuing students, you may be required to check your results from time to time.
Some students, especially fresh students, find it challenging to use the ANUC result checking portal.
The process is simple.
Just login to your student account and go to the results dashboard.
You will be able to check your results online with all the information you need.
That is, essentially, all you need to know about the All Nations University (ANUC) student login portal.
Here is the list of our latest articles you may like: