Are you worried and upset because you are unable to sign-in to the India Post agent login portal to access your activity progress and many more?
Worry no more, for we are here to provide you with a detailed guide on how to go Sign In successfully in a simple and short process.
Sit comfortable and follow this guide step by step and you will soon be able to Sign In to your portable with much ease.
To begin with, we have a table of content below to show you what you will be expecting to see on this page.
Requirements To Login To Your Account
- Your Username and Password.
- A functioning PC or Smart Phone.
- A proper functioning internet connection.
- The URL to the login page.
Those are the basic things you will need to access the India Post Agent login page and sign-in to your account.
How To Sign In To Your India Post Agent Account
Below are the basic steps you need to follow to log in to your agent account online:
Click here to open the India Post agent Sign-in page which will appear like that of the image below.
- You then type in your India Post Agent Username into the first box.
- Following is your password, you type in the password you provided during your registration process.
- Next, type in the Recaptcha code you see in the next box into the space provided below it.
- You finally click on the Sign In button to Log In to the India Post Agent portal.
- You can then explore whatever you are looking for.
Those are the simple steps you need to follow to login to your agent account online.
How To Reset India Post Agent Login Forgot Password
There have been many recorded instances that members of India Post Agent have misplaced their passwords and finds it difficult to Sign In to their account.
This guide has taken the burden to relieve you from the frustration you are going through as a result of that.
- Visit the India Post Agent Sign In page.
- Click the “forgot your password” option right on the login page and you will be redirected to that page.
- You enter your Agent username in the first box.
- Also, enter your date of birth into the next box but be sure it tallies with what you provided during the registration process.
- Type in the ReCaptcha code you see in the box following next.
- Click on the “request for password” button to receive it through your email.
After following the simple guide above, you will be able to reset your Agent password within a few minutes.
That is all you need to know about the India Post Agent login guide.
Check our latest guides here:
- Swisscard Login Guide – Follow These Steps To Sign-In To Your Swiss Card Account
- Walmart Retail Link Login Guide – Simple Steps To Sign In To Walmart Retail Account
- Zoom Account Login Guide – How To Successfully Sign-In To Your Zoom Account
- MyLoweslife Login Guide – How To Access Mylowes Account Login Page
- Zopa Login Guide – Steps To Sign-In To Zopa Loan Account & Change Password
- All Nations University (ANUC) Student Login Portal – ANUC Student Portal
- Accra Technical University Icampus Login – ATU Student Portal Guide
- SC DEW Login Guide – South Carolina Department Of Employment And Workforce Account
- TTU Student Login Portal – Takoradi Technical University (TTU) Student Portal
- Texas Custodial Child Support Parent Login – Sign-In To Custodial Parent Account