We welcome you to another login guide. Here in this SC DEW login guide, we will show you how you can log into your SC DEW account online.
The South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce is an entity responsible for helping people secure jobs, paying unemployment insurance benefits, amass unemployment taxes, and many more.
However, if you are unemployed and seeking a job in South Carolina, you can reach out to SC DEW, and you will be linked to employers for a job.
Before you can access the SC DEW login portal, you must have an account, log in and access any information you require.
Before we can proceed, let us see the thing you need to sign-in to your account.
Requirements For Accessing South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce Account Online
Below are the things you need if you want to sign into the South Carolina Dew portal:
- Register for SC DEW account
Those are the things you need to access your SC Dew account.
Steps To Login To Your SC DEW Account Online
Here are the steps to follow if you want to sign into SC Dew account online:
1. Open your browser and visit the South Carolina Department of Employments login portal here: https://scuihub.dew.sc.gov/CSS/CSSLogon.htm
2. In the first box, enter your “Username.”
3. Secondly, type in your “Password.”
4. Click on the small box behind “I am not a bot” and solve the capture.
5. Now, click on “Login.”
6. You will be logged into your Mi Bridges account successfully if you entered the right login details.
That is how you can log into your SC DEW account online.
How To Reset Your SC DEW Login Password When You Forget It
If you want to reset your South Carolina Department of Employment account password, follow the steps below to change it:
- Go to the SC DEW login page.
- Scroll down and click on “Forgot username/password“.
- On the next page, tick the password behind the “I need help with” tab.
- Type in your username
- Enter your unique social security number in the second box.
- Set-up your date of birth
- Next, type in your email address linked to your South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce account.
- Now, click on “Continue” to reset your SC Dew account password.
- Use the simple instructions on the next page to finish changing your password.
That is how simple you can reset your SC DEW password online.
Furthermore, it happens, and sometimes you may forget your username.
It is no longer complicated when you forget your username, as you can now recover your account username online.
Read below to uncover how you can recover your username.
Recommended guide: How To Sign-In To Your Crowd1 Account Online.
How To Recover SC DEW Account Username When You Forget It
Below are few steps to follow if you want to recover your South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce (SC DEW) account login username:
1. Go to https://scuihub.dew.sc.gov/CSS/CSSLogon.htm
2. Click on “Forget username/password“.
3. On the next page tick, I need help with the username.
4. Enter your social security number(SSN).
5. Key in your date of birth.
6. Now, type in the same email address you used to register your South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce account.
7. Now click on “Continue” to complete recovering your username.
8. Follow the next instructions to finish recovering your SC DEW username.
That is all we have for you concerning the South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce login.
If you have any comments about the SC DEW login, you can use the comment section below.