Are you struggling to access the Texas Custodial Child support parent login portal? Here in this login guide, you will know how to login to the Custodial parent account online.
As we all know, the Custodial parent login page is a portal designed by the Texas child’s support division to help the parent to access their child support services from the division.
Because you can access the portal online, it is imperative to have an account that will enable you to sign in to your back office.
Accessing the Custodial parent sign-in page is just a breeze, and you can log into your account at any time.
Though signing into a Custodial child’s support account is very simple, it remains a challenge to many out there.
That is why we have assigned this page to help you with the simplest way to sign in without hustle.
So, before we begin, let’s see the things you require to login.
See also: Home Bargains Login Guide.
Requirements To Login To Texas Custodial Parent Portal Online
Below are the things you need if you want to sign in to your Custodial Parent account:
1. Customer Identification Number(CIN)
2. Custodial Personal Identification Number(PIN)
3. Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet with an active internet connection.
Those are the things you need to access the Custodial parent portal.
Let’s find out how to log in.
Steps To Login To Custodial Parent Portal Online
To successfully log into Custodial Parent account online, follow these simple steps:
1. Click to visit the Texas Custodial Parent login portal here: https://childsupport.oag.state.tx.us/wps/portal/mobile/csi/MobileCSICPLogin.
2. Enter your “Customer Identification Number” in the first box.
3. Next, input your “Personal Identification Number” in the second box.
4. Tick the small box to agree with their terms and conditions.
5. Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your Custodial child’s support parent account.
That is how you can log in to your Custodial Child’s support parent portal.
Recommended reading: Air Blue Agent Login Guide.
How To Recover Your Texas Custodial Child’s Support Parent Account Login Information When You Forget It
If you have forgotten your Texas Custodial parent account login details, follow this procedure to recover them:
1. Go to the Custodial Parent login portal.
2. Scroll down and click on “forgot your login information.”
3. A new page will open for you to enter some details.
4. In the first box, type in your Social Security Number(SSN).
5. Next, your date of birth in order of month, day, and year.
6.Also, enter your child’s date of birth in the third box.
7. In the last box, enter your email address that you want your Custodial login information sent to.
8. The child’s support division will review your request and send you a mail with the full login details of your account.
That is how you can recover your Custodial child’s support parent account login details.
- UMaT Student Login Portal – University of Mines and Technology, https://umat.edu.gh/
- Pentecost University College Student Portal – Pentvars Student Login pentvars.edu.gh
- Christian Service University Student Login Portal – CSUC Student Portal
- AIT Student Login – Accra Institute of Technology Student Portal, ait.edu.gh
- Swisscard Login Guide – Follow These Steps To Sign-In To Your Swiss Card Account
- Walmart Retail Link Login Guide – Simple Steps To Sign In To Walmart Retail Account
- Zoom Account Login Guide – How To Successfully Sign-In To Your Zoom Account
- MyLoweslife Login Guide – How To Access Mylowes Account Login Page
- Zopa Login Guide – Steps To Sign-In To Zopa Loan Account & Change Password
- All Nations University (ANUC) Student Login Portal – ANUC Student Portal